The Estoril Coast has an efficient public transport network:
- Buses: Tourist buses and normal bus links between all towns in the area. Reliable bus service to and from the airport by Scotturb.
- Horse – drawn carriages: Romantic tours of Cascais. For further information please contact the Tourism Offices of the Estoril Coast.
- Trains: Frequent trains between Cascais and Lisbon (to Cais do Sodré station).
- Taxis: Connected to a central office and available by telephone throughout the area.
Tel: 21 466 0101/21 465 95 00.
- Boats: It is a wonderful experience to sail along the coast and see it from a totally different perspective. Sun Sailing Team rents out leisure boats.
- Bicycles, scooters and motor bikes: Contact the tourism offices of our region or ask your hotel reception for further information.
- Car hire: Available throughout the area, with or without a driver.